Policy & Procedures for COVID-19 for 2021-2022
UPDATED AUGUST 19th, 2021
Coral Park Christian Academy will begin the 2021-22 school year on August 23rd. As this new school year approaches, CPCA remains committed to providing a safe and productive learning environment to our students and their families. Considering this, we are making the following updates to our COVID-19 policies and procedures for the new school year:
CPCA will continue to perform extensive cleaning and sanitizing of all classrooms, common areas, and school resources on a regular basis.
• Following CDC directives, CPCA mandates the wearing of masks of teachers and staff and children two years of age and older. CPCA strongly encourages vaccinations to help ensure a safe learning environment.
• Any student or staff member on campus, who tests positive for COVID-19, will be required to quarantine by the guidelines presented by the CDC.
• Please do not send a sick child to school, even if their symptoms can be masked with medicine.
• If a student is out of school for any sickness, they will be allowed to work independently during the period of their quarantine. The teachers will not teach the lessons remotely. Tests and quizzes will only be allowed upon their return to school.
• Regular hand washing and social distancing is still encouraged and monitored by CPCA personnel.
• Sanitizing stations will still be available on campus for regular usage.
• We will schedule appointments with parents using the virtual meeting option.
CPCA recognizes that conditions and situations regarding COVID-19 can and will change. Please check our website and monitor communication that is sent home to stay fully updated as we adjust as needed to keep our students, staff, and CPCA families safe. Ultimately, we all know that God is in control, and we continue to ask for your prayers for a safe and prosperous school year. Your prayer support and flexibility are greatly appreciated.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our school office. If your child has tested positive or been exposed to COVID-19, please contact Heidi Cepero at firstname.lastname@example.org